AH JIA HOUSE阿齐仔埠 is a local variant of the Hokkien language for older name of Sasaran. Located directly in the heart of a floating fishing village in Sasaran, It is a beautiful semi-centennial ancestral home for several generations. A descendant transformed this ancestral house into a Homestay with 7 units Bedrooms. This alluring Homestay offers a terrace with view over colourful fishing boats regularly pass by to bring in their catches. This place is child safe and brings back those old memories of staying in a village house. A truly decent stay place away from home amidst nature.
The homestay package will include an activity of fishing village tour by boat. At dusk, its spectacular to watch hundreds of birds, flock in the sunset, flying back to their home territories to roost for the night. The fishing village is also homeland to hundreds of Heron and Egret.
- The home can comfortably accommodate up to maximum 22 adult guests
- The rooms do not come with any entertainment unit
- WIFI is not available within the guest house
- The home DO NOT provide towels or toiletries (such as toothpaste, body soap/shower gel, shampoo, etc.) for guests.
- The home equipped with a kitchen with simple cooking facilities – Outdoor dining terrace – Refrigerator – Stove
- Pets are NOT allowed and No-Smoking inside the home
- The homestay has a water dispenser to provide Hot/Cold water. Please bring your own selection of coffee, creamer and teabags.
Discover new, exciting places and activities
in AH JIA HOUSE亞賈屋
- The mysterious beach <Sky Mirror> named after its mirror-like reflection of the sky. It is an approximately 30mins boat trip. Only accessible for several days every month: During or before/after 4 days of the 1st and 15th of a lunar month. An awesome adventure for kids and adults. Stay connected with the seamless Horizon. Enjoy our beach photography ideas for fun and creative photos.
- Eagle Feeding boat excursion – An Amazing spectacle of many eagles swooping down from the sky to catch their prey on the water.
- Blue Tear (Sea Sparkle) boat excursion – Catch a glimpse of the sparkling blue glow from the sea in the dark!
WHERE IS THIS PLACE?
Sasaran, It is a small fishing village situated at the river mouth of Sungai Buloh. Located 60mins drive (65km) from Kuala Lumpur.
This peaceful quiet fishing village retains its own simple form of life. Sasaran is beyond the traditional village in Malaysia. It is the first arts centre built in a fishing village in Malaysia. Visit the Sasaran Art Gallery, many artists contributed to the community by creating 3-D art murals and installation art in this small fishing village of Sasaran.