Bricolage is a productive farm & homestay in verdant green forest. Its owner is a culinary pro who aims at serving premium organic meals & wine. A stay-at-home-chef who lives in a simply stunning cottage on a hill. His special recipes delectable dishes have charmed many of his guests. Giving you the best of Western and French cuisines on an Alfresco outdoor dining experience. There’s no better time to spoil yourself than when you are on holiday and have the time to relax and enjoy a slower pace of life.
- This homestay unit has 10 guest rooms in bamboo clad walls with shared bathrooms. Each room equipped with one double bed, fan, and nettings. All rooms ARE NOT air-conditioned.
- The rooms do not come with any entertainment unit.
- The guest house do not provide towels or toiletries (such as toothpaste, body soap/shower gel, shampoo, etc.) for guests.
- WIFI is not available within the guest house.
- Relax and enjoy what nature can bring. Take an opportunity doing waterfall swim & nature walk activities.
- The homestay do not condone to use toilet papers (making a roll of toilet paper uses 2kg of wood pulp), the homestay installed bidets to go a long way toward cutting disposable tissue use and saving forests.
- Guests are encouraged to minimize plastic use in the homestay.
- There is strictly NO smoking in any of the rooms.
- We are committed to ZERO WASTE and we encourage our guests to participate as an environmentally responsible travellers by staying at the homestay.
- The homestay’s owners are dog owners. Pets are allowed on request at no extra fees.
Discover new, exciting places and activities
in Bricolage Farm & Homestay
Take your taste buds for a tour! Indulging in a warm holiday cottage on a hilltop
Where is this place?
Karak, is a small town in the Bentong district of Pahang, located 80mins drive (44km) from Kuala Lumpur.
With its location at the foothills of Malaysia’s main mountain range, the surrounding tourist attractions including Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre and the hill resort of Genting Highlands, a few of natural waterfalls, caves and limestone hills are within easy reach.