LOCATION IS QUIET AND A GREAT PLACE FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS OR
HOHO ORGANIC FARM & HOMESTAY, a small family farm located in Batang Kali, Ulu Yam Lama. And its only about an hour by car from Kuala Lumpur. This cosy pond-side homestay built inside an organic farm, and can comfortably accommodate up to maximum 16 adult guests. Featured amenities include a cozy living space, and a deck on a pond, a shared open-plan kitchen where guests can cook their own meals.
- All 4 units Bedroom are air-conditioning and all bathrooms installed with water heaters.
- The rooms do not come with any entertainment unit.
- WIFI is not available within the guest house.
- The home provide towels and toiletries (such as body soap/shower gel, shampoo) for guests.
- The home equipped with a fully furnished kitchen with cooking facilities – Dining table – Refrigerator – Stove – BBQ Grill
- You can purchase any fresh produce during your stay and cook a farm to table dinner in the farm.
- Pets are NOT allowed and No-Smoking inside the home.
Discover new, exciting places and activities
in HOHO ORGANIC FARM & HOMESTAY 好好有机农场。菜园民宿
A village lost in time, where most of the wooden home structures still remained
Where is this place?
Batang Kali, Ulu Yam Lama. Located 60mins drive (47km) from Kuala Lumpur. A place where you can experience authentic Hokkien culture, tradition and food. It is famous for its Loh Mee (or handmade noodles in starchy black soy sauce).
The town and villages are full with natural resources of beautiful untouched tropical forest. Nearby attractions are World Of Phalanopsis, Guava Bee Farm and Hulu Tamu Hot Spring, the hot water from the underground springs is believed by some to have medicinal value, in curing of skin ailments and rheumatism.