Arrive at Ah Jia House. Check in to your room
- Get into a bike and paddle through the scenic quiet roads to explore the charming fishing village and the local fisherfolk culture
Enjoy an exciting and adventure boat trip of seabird watching
- It’s spectacular to watch hundreds of birds, flock in the sunset, flying back to their home territories to roost for the night. The fishing village is also homeland to hundreds of Heron and Egret.
Enjoy a scrumptious seafood Dinner with an authentic taste of the local cuisine
A session of making your own D-I-Y fridge magnets craft or A session of basic colour mixing and bamboo strips drawing tutorial
Wake up in the morning to the relaxing sound of nature with birds singing and chirping. Sip a morning coffee while recuperating from the stress of city life
- Light breakfast to be served at the homestay
- Please contact Ms Julie Yap @ M: 012 322 9622 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name, gender, age, phone number and email address are required for reservation.
- Payment shall be made directly to HuiJia Consultancy Services. Our account number: CIMB 8602533259 and please email the scanned copy of the T/T record slip to us. On receipt of your full payment, we will reserve your space on your selected tour activity/package
- Please note that spaces are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.