Tour Attractions/Highlight: Whether you choose to relax in the comfortable homestay overlooking farm and pond view or to explore the nearby attractions. Below itinerary is a general reference provided for the purposes of information only. All meals and activities indicated in this itinerary are not included in the original room booking arrangement.
- Visit the only and largest Phalaenopsis orchid specialized grower in Malaysia – World of Phalaenopsis – Visit a locally grown organic guavas in Guava Bee Farm
- Enjoy an authentic Ulu Yam’s Loh Mee 乌鲁音卤面 (handmade noodles in starchy black soy sauce)
- 15:00 Check in HOHO ORGANIC FARM & HOMESTAY
- Visit Kolam Air Panas Hulu Tamu. The hot water from the underground springs is believed by some to have medicinal value, in curing of skin ailments and rheumatism.
- If you wish to prepare your own meals, the shared kitchen comes complete with everything you need for cooking including Steamboat and BBQ cooking utensils.
- Additional charge applies if you request the Homestay to prepare charcoal for BBQ or the soup for Steamboat dinner.
- Waking up in the morning to a view surrounded by lush green fruit trees and vegetables. Take a stroll through the farm. Connect with the land and the farmers here to gain a greater understanding and appreciation of where fresh healthy vegetables comes from.
- Enjoy a meal eating out in a local restaurant nearby or make your own healthy breakfast
- 12:00 Check out from the Homestay
- You can purchase any fresh produce during your stay in the farm or
- Continue on a food trail in Serendah – Restaurant Tom Yam for Lunch
Things to bring:
All guests to bring a change of clothes, Insect repellent, bath towels, toiletries and sunblock for the adventures and should also avoid carrying valuables like watches and jewellery. The homestay provide towels and toiletries (such as body soap/shower gel, shampoo) for guests.
What to wear:
Wear slippers, shorts and t-shirt. We suggest you wear a hat to protect you from the sun.
- Please contact Ms Julie Yap @ M: 012 322 9622 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name, gender, age, phone number and email address are required for reservation.
- Payment shall be made directly to HuiJia Consultancy Services. Our account number: CIMB 8602533259 and please email the scanned copy of the T/T record slip to us. On receipt of your full payment, we will reserve your space on your selected tour activity/package
- Please note that spaces are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.